Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Update: My Bathroom

before
after



A few recent shots of my bathroom.
I don't like 'bathroom accessories', I like the bathroom feeling and looking like the rest of the apartment. Click here for details on what's in here.

I'd still like a rug and new curtain. For the rug, I'm looking for a regular rug; either a runner or two small rugs. With a shower stall not bathtub, I use a long window curtain instead of a short shower curtain. There's a lower rod hung behind the curtain for a shower liner.

I'll let you know when I find something...

10 comments:

Anne said...

Wow! Amazing transformation!

Anonymous said...

I loved!

laura said...

thanks guys!

Those Three Things said...

beautiful!

nana Ji Myung Obermann said...

beautiful!

madilla said...

So inspiring!

Rae said...

I must say Ma'am that I am in awe by your organization skills! Thanks for keeping me inspired, and thanks for dropping my by blog! <3 Rae

Raena said...

I like the long window curtain idea for the shower. Neat!

eNia said...

goregous, you have definitely inspired me. One question... any good tips for cat litterboxes? Where do you put yours?

laura said...

thanks. my litter box is in the shower stall. where ever it is it's a pain, but having it here means it's not in my living space and i'm forced to deal with it/clean it out.