Wednesday, May 30, 2012

My Favorite Ikea Piece: Besta





I helped this client get settled into her new apartment including figuring out the layout and specifying what if any new storage she needed. You've already seen what I did with her clothes closets and entry


For the open living/dining area these long low cabinets fit perfectly along the back wall to hide kid's toys, books, etc. High gloss white doors give it a modern feel. She already had the other furniture shown but these are progress shots. Since I've been there I know she's purchased a new sofa and rug. 

3 comments:

Kate - Art Hound said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kate - Art Hound said...

looks amazing! the cabinets on the floor look great there. love reading your blog and seeing what you've been up to!

laura said...

thanks!