(design by albert hadley via lonny mag)
(image by stuart mcintyre)
- MAKE YOUR BED(s). if it takes you more than 2 minutes (per bed), consider simpler bedding. i have a fitted sheet and comforter, takes me 15 seconds.
- KEEP THE TOILET SEAT/COVER DOWN. seriously, who likes looking into the toilet?
- TAKE OUT TRASH + RECYCLING. i don't understand the storage of garbage, it takes up so much room and quite frankly it smells!
- DO THE DISHES. even if you do it before you go to sleep, it's so nice waking up to a new day with a clean, empty sink.
- OPEN THE WINDOWS. i don't have to explain this one do i?