Thursday, June 4, 2009

Even More Favorite Things From Ikea


$3.95 for 8 what else is there to say? use as clothes hangers or just for coats.


UPDATE: the following items are no longer available:
Eina Wardrobe
I like how the sides are closed and it's on casters. this would look great in an entry hall for coats, or in a guest room that doesn't have a closet.
UDATE: to my horror this line has been discontinued :O(


this wood box comes in various sizes, is stackable, and can be put on casters. use on kitchen shelves, for magazines, toys, crafts, in clothes closet for accessories or even folded items.
UDATE: to my horror this line has been discontinued :O(


this simple wood box comes in white or black, in two sizes and can be put on casters.
UDATE: to my horror this line has been discontinued :O(

3 comments:

1reign said...

I can't find the trissa boxes on Ikea's site, do you know if they are a store only item. You have inspired me but my 11 year old son is not feeling you right now, he's having to clean up this sty of a room.

laura said...

yeah, unfortunately ikea discontinued the trissa boxes! they discontinued a number of things i really love. (i'll update the post, sorry i didn't earlier).

and ha! the kids don't always love me as much as the parents, especially at his age :O)

Royall said...

I'm sorry to hear the trissa boxes are discontinued. I really liked their clean simple look. Too bad I wasn't fast enough to buy some!