Tuesday, June 23, 2009

"I Can't Believe This is My Stuff!": Apartment Redesign






By simply rearranging and repurposing existing pieces, a space can be totally transformed. The pics above are a small studio I redesigned last week. The client was tired of making excuses for her friends not to come to her apartment but since she is planning on moving in less than a year, didn't want to do anything too time or cost consuming like repaint or buy all new things. I helped her edit unnecessary things while giving a few old, forgotten pieces new life. Before she had a hard time keeping the place clean and tidy but now that her things have a proper place it's "too easy".

For more pics, check out my flickr page.

3 comments:

riye said...

Looks great! I am always amazed at what can be done by purging and reorganizing.

I wish you were here to redo my boyfriend's place--sadly we don't have the $$ to bring you to Hawaii.

laura said...

i have done email/phone consults with great results if you are interested :)

riye said...

Thanks! I'll let you know. He really needs help. Its one of those situations where there's so much he doesn't like that he doesn't know where to start.